For a fun pre-workout treat, these SOFLETE pre-workout gummy bears hit the spot. It’s a combination of your pre-workout flavor of choice, jello, gelatin and water. I used sugar free jello for mine, but you can use whatever kind of jello you prefer. You want to try and combine flavors you think would taste well together. The cherry-limeade pre-workout combined well with black cherry, lemon and lime jello. The jungle juice pre-workout and peach jello was a surprisingly delicious combination. This recipe makes two servings. It depends on the molds you use as to how many exact gummies it will be, but one serving of pre-workout ends up being about a handful.
- Gummy bear mold
- 2 mixing bowls (microwave safe)
- 2 scoops SOFLETE pre-workout
- 1 pack of jello
- 3 packets of unflavored gelatin (21 grams)
- 7/8 cup of water (ice cold)
- Chill your water in the freezer for 10-15 minutes in a microwave safe bowl. You want it ice cold, but not frozen.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a separate mixing bowl.
- Once your pre-workout, jello and unflavored gelatin are mixed well slowly add it to your ice cold water.
- Whisk it all together until it is well blended.
- Let the mixture sit until it has thickened up. You should be able to jiggle the bowl and it barely moves, similar to jello.
- After it has set, microwave the bowl for 1 minute on high and whisk again.
- Now you are ready to fill the molds. I used a dropper like a turkey baster to fill the molds easily. You can also just spoon the mixture into the molds.
- Once they are filled and ready to go, place them in the freezer for 12 minutes. They will be solid and gummy to the touch when they are ready.
- Store them in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.